Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Button:||Touchable Interface , No Physical Buttons||Sound Pickup:||Heart Type Capacitance|
|Connection:||CAT5 / CAT6 Cable + Snap||Display:||OLED Display 128 × 32|
|Operating Temperature:||0 ℃ To + 55 ℃||Weight:||1.1kg (with Microphone)|
wireless desktop microphone,
boardroom table microphones
Desktop Microphone Equipment System with Translation Equipment Wired Digital Discussion Interpretation Chairman Unit
1. Stylish, low profile design with touchable interface
2. Standard CAT5e and RJ45 connectors are used in CLEACON series to provide more convenient on project and maintenance.
3. The connection of MIC units are either hiding underneath or from the rear of the unit, makes it convenient for different request of installation,
4 OLED screen, providing excellent brightness, contrast, wide viewing angle but low power consumption
5. Internal high fidelity loudspeaker
6. Built-in interpretation channel selector
7. The chairman VIS-DIC-T can set as interpreter, delegate.
8. Head-set interface in both sides with volume adjust
9. Line-in interface which allows microphone or other line-in device like cell phone, laptop to pass audio through to perform teleconference
10. The unique AUDIO-LINK digital ring network technology achieve full-digital signal transmission and processing, completely avoid the RF interference from cell phone or similar devices.
11. Strong system robust by the "Hand-in-Hand-Loop-Network" connection method.
12. Timer on display to set certain time for each delegate to speak, will remind user or close the MIC automatically
13. All units can be configured as Chairman or Delegate unit through software settings based on model VIS-DIC-T.
1. Compliance with IEC 60914, GBT 15381-94
2. The unique AUDIO-LINK digital ring network technology achieve full-digital signal transmission and processing, completely avoid the RF interference from cell phone or similar devices.
3. One CAT5e cable to transmit 64 channel audio and other signals
4. High fidelity sound by zero loss audio transmit technology, 48K audio sampling frequency, 20Hz~20KHz response frequency
5. "Hand-in-Hand-Loop-Network" connection makes the system always working perfectly no matter changing discussion unit or having any malfunctioned units
6. This system assigned to each unit independently ID to avoid duplicate ID conflict
7. Support AGC(Automatic Gain Control)/AFC(Adaptive Feedback Cancellation)/ANC(Active Noise Control )/Mix (Auto-Mix) technology
8. Build-in functions for intercom
9. Hot-swap for any system unit, and the controller has auto-recovery function
10. Precise directional microphone head with anti-wind microphone foam cover, with two-color LED indicator
11. Button for MIC ON/OFF, Priority & Apply Answer button for chairman unit
12. Built-in high fidelity speakers, it automatically mutes to prevent howling when press MIC ON
13. Head-set interface in both sides with volume adjust
14. Without using PC software, our conference controller still owns following settings:
15. Limit on the number of speaking persons: By Setting the number of active units at the same time(Number is 1/2/4/6/ units)
16. Discussion modes:
"OPEN" Free for all, limited by the active units setting by controller, "OVERRIDE" First in First out,"FREE" Turn on the MIC freely up the max. quantity, "APPLY" To apply then to speak
17. Work with our HD camera and video matrix switcher, it applies camera auto tracking function
18. The unit showing real time on the screen, and count-down timer for speaking person.
|Button||Touchable interface, no physical buttons|
|Sound Pickup||heart type capacitance|
|Display||OLED display 128 × 32|
|Sensitivity||-46 dBV / Pa|
|Maximum power consumption||2.0W|
|Directivity||0 ° / 180 °> 20 dB (1 kHz)|
|Headphone jack||3.5mm stereo|
|Frequency response||20 ~ 20000Hz|
|Equivalent noise||20dBA (SPL)|
|Operating temperature||0 ℃ to + 55 ℃|
|The maximum sound pressure||125dB (THD <3%)|
|Weight||1.1kg (with microphone)|
|Dimension||185 × 130 × 50mm (width ×depth ×height) (without microphone)|
|Connection||CAT5 / CAT6 cable + snap|
Contact Person: VISSONIC