Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Video Input Formats:||HDMI, RGBHV, Composite Video||Color Depth:||24BIT|
|Video Output Formats:||HDMI RGB 4:4:4||Voltage:||0~220VAC/50-60Hz|
4x1 Multi-Viewer and 12x1 switcher with KVM control
The VIS-Quad41 allows users to view up to four different HD digital video or analogue video sources on one display device simultaneously. VIS-Quad41also supports USB keyboard and mouse functionality, allowing the user to access all four displays from one KVM set.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI or VGA or BNC(Composite Video) connectors, with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, full-screen mode, PIP, POP and free configuration.
Use this device to simplify the management of multiple video sources by accessing and controlling them from a single set of controls on one display.
• View up to four sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
• Supports USB keyboard and mouse
• On-screen display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
• Display each computer with clean and crisp high-resolution video
• Supports HDMI&VGA input resolutions up to 1900 x 1200
• Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920 x 1080)
• Control any one computer or device while monitoring three others
• Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
• HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
• Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
• Change views by IR remote control, Front panel, Software and RS-232
• Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
• Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
• PiP-mode displays one device in full screen with three thumbnail views
• Drag and Drop by software control
Contact Person: Vis1