Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Button:||Touchable Interface, No Physical Buttons||Operating Temperature:||0 ℃ To + 55 ℃|
|Color:||Black||HFrequency Response:||20 ~ 20000Hz|
|Headphone Load:||16Ω||Dimension:||100W × 40H× 65H Mm (without Microphone)|
Digital Flush-mounting 64 Channel Selector
1. Stylish, low profile design with touchable interface
2. 64 language channels for simultaneous interpretations, all channels with a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response.
3. Standard CAT5e and RJ45 connectors are used in CLEACON series to provide more convenient on projects and maintenance.
4. Automatically adapts to available channels
5. Built-in "Silent" function
6. Flush mountable in tabletops, on top or at the front, or in arm rests of seats.
7. Plug and play
8. The channel selector VIS-CSU-F can be used independently or connected to VIS-DVU-FS1 or VIS-DVU-FS2,VIS-DCC-FS or VIS-DCD-FS.
1. 64 language channels for simultaneous interpretations, all channels with a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response.
2. Built-in channel selecting buttons, volume adjust buttons and OLED display
3. The channel selectors is active only when the headphone is inserted.
4. Upon insertion of a headphone the default 'floor' channel(channel 0) is selected with a comfortable headphone volume and the dimmed backlight is activated.
Control & Indicators
1. Two touch-buttons(up/down) for channel selection
2. Two touch-buttons(up/down) for headphone volume control
3. OLED display for channels and volume information
Contact Person: Vis1