Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Button:||Touchable Interface , No Physical Buttons||Sound Pickup:||Heart Type Capacitance|
|Display:||OLED Display 128 × 32||Color:||Black|
|Place Of Production:||Guangdong China||Certificate:||CCC|
Vissonic Conference Microphone
1. Stylish, low profile design with touchable interface
2. Standard CAT5e and RJ45 connectors are used in CLEACON series to provide more convenient on project and maintenance.
3. The connection of MIC units are either hiding underneath or from the rear of the unit, makes it convenient for different request of installation,OLED screen, providing excellent brightness, contrast, wide viewing angle but low power consumption
4. Internal high fidelity loudspeaker
5. Built-in interpretation channel selector
6. The chairman VIS-DIC-T can set as interpreter, delegate.
7. Head-set interface in both sides with volume adjust
8. Line-in interface which allows microphone or other line-in device like cell phone, laptop to pass audio through to perform teleconference
9. The unique AUDIO-LINK digital ring network technology achieve full-digital signal transmission and processing, completely avoid the RF interference from cell phone or similar devices.
10. Strong system robust by the "Hand-in-Hand-Loop-Network" connection method.
11. Timer on display to set certain time for each delegate to speak, will remind user or close the MIC automatically
12. All units can be configured as Chairman or Delegate unit through software settings based on model VIS-DIC-T.
|Button||Touchable interface, no physical buttons|
|Sound Pickup||heart type capacitance|
|Display||OLED display 128 × 32|
|Sensitivity||-46 dBV / Pa|
|Maximum power consumption||2.0W|
|Connection||CAT5 / CAT6 cable + snap|
|Equivalent noise||20dBA (SPL)|
|The maximum sound pressure||125dB (THD <3%)|
|Weight||1.1kg (with microphone)|
|Dimension||185W × 130 D× 50H mm (without microphone)|
|Operating temperature||0 ℃ to + 55 ℃|
|Directivity||0 ° / 180 °> 20 dB (1 kHz)|
|Headphone jack||3.5mm stereo|
|Frequency response||20 ~ 20000Hz|
Contact Person: Vis1